The babies sharing a "puff" snack recently:







Two lil' hands...too stinkin' cute!



One thing I haven't caught on camera yet is when the twins play "Swap the Nukkie." They will sit facing each other (or roll around near each other) and grab the pacifier out of each other's mouth. Then they'll keep switching back and forth. It's funny to see Jax with a pink or purple pacifier in his mouth.
This is just the beginning of one of those exchanges:
One thing I haven't caught on camera yet is when the twins play "Swap the Nukkie." They will sit facing each other (or roll around near each other) and grab the pacifier out of each other's mouth. Then they'll keep switching back and forth. It's funny to see Jax with a pink or purple pacifier in his mouth.
This is just the beginning of one of those exchanges:

2 comments:
I love Emmy's face in the 4th picture. She looks like she is thinking...."How could you?"
We have/had both of those bodysuits! Was the green one Brody's first? From Target or Old Navy? Will had that as a baby. Cute sharing pics.
Post a Comment