We love to frequent Mr. Freeze A LOT in the warmer months! Their nonfat frozen yogurt is so yummy, and the flavors change nearly every week. My all-time favorite, though, is the Buckeye Sundae, but I probably won't be getting that anymore now that we know (for certain) that Brody is allergic to peanut butter. Better to be on the safe side, I think. He could easily sneak a bite while I'm distracted, and some kids even react from being kissed by someone who is eating PB.



Kind of a waste...in the above picture, that's pretty much all Brody ate. He just likes to run around and play.
Kind of a waste...in the above picture, that's pretty much all Brody ate. He just likes to run around and play.

1 comment:
LOVE all the new pics! The 2nd to last one of Emmy....her face looks entirely different for some reason
Post a Comment