Ahhh...Cutie A and Cutie B just don't want to stop growing!
Have I mentioned in a previous post how much fun these two are? Or how stinkin' adorable they are? Or how much I love them?? Yes? I have?? Okay, then. Moving on...
EIGHT months old today! These glider pictures are posted in the exact order they were taken. I think it's hilarious that we started out alright, and by the end they just can't keep their hands off each other. Enjoy!
This wasn't a very successful photo session today. I felt like I was standing in a pool, and they were wanting to leap into my arms!
Emersyn Elizabeth
If I had to describe Emmy in one word, it would be sweet! She's so totally precious with her charming smiles and giggles. Definitely still Mommy's Girl, but I think she's slowly warming up to other people. She's quite fussy and gassy still, and every once in awhile she'll have a rough night of sleep where she wakes often with a painful cry. She loves books, especially ones that have pictures of other babies. Still no crawling on all fours...instead she rolls and army-crawls all over. One thing she just started doing recently that I think is so cute is that she will touch things with her index finger only--like she's pointing. She (and Jax) has also added more food to her diet this month: yogurt, peaches, oatmeal, turkey, and watermelon. She loves her big brother and will watch his every move, laughing and giggling away!
Jaxson Thomas
If I had to describe Jax in one word, it would be BUSY!! Seriously! I set him down on the floor, and two seconds later he's under his crib...
He also is an army-crawler, and when he sees something he wants, he is already there! We're not remotely close to walking yet, but I think he will probably be walking before Emmy. He gets SO excited when we talk or play with him, and his laugh is so funny. It makes us want to hear it again and again. Jax is definitely Lucca's best friend. He just loves her! He watches her, laughs at her, crawls to her, pets her...it's just adorable. He seems to be a lot more vocal than Emmy right now, but both babies are stringing all sorts of sounds together. He still doesn't sleep through the night, but I'm pretty well used to that by now. :)
The babies do not have a wellness check-up until next month, but a couple weeks ago they had an eye appointment to ensure that their eyes are healthy and nothing abnormal is going on. They were perfect little patients, and all looks great. Our eye doctor said he doesn't need to see them again until they turn three years old.
I guess that's it for updates, so here's a few more pics!
Big brother, little brother...
I guess that's it for updates, so here's a few more pics!
Big brother, little brother...

2 comments:
My favorite post to date!!!! They are all so cute and you can totally see their personalities in the pictures! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Adorable! All three of them!
Post a Comment