Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great weekend and got to see lots of family and friends. Friday night Kris had to work, so I brought the kids over to Mom and Dan's house for a cookout. I love this picture of Brody eating corn on the cob. It just has summer written all over it, doesn't it?


Saturday I got to get out and do some shopping ALONE during afternoon naptime. :) Other than that the day was spent playing and swimming.

The babies love to knock the blocks over...


Emmy putting her feet up!


Jax and I


Sunday afternoon we attended a 1st birthday party for our twin buddies, Mya and Stella. Brody helped me decorate their gift bags. I cut the letters out of each bag and then placed Brody's finger painting masterpieces inside.


I always like to get a picture of all three kids when they're looking especially cute, and it usually happens that we are in a mad dash to make it to some engagement, so we throw 'em on the couch, try and make them smile, snap away, and we get what we get! These pictures make me smile and laugh!




This one looks like I said, "Okay, do something funny!" LOL! Jaxson falling backwards laughing, Brody's goofy mouth, Emmy sticking her finger in Brody's ear...Three Stooges, for sure.


Party pictures...(I neglected to get any of the birthday girls. Boo.)


OH! Here's some of Brody's fine photography skills!







(I could have posted the 40 other pictures he snapped, but they're not nearly as cute as these.)

My friend Amy's son, Logan.




Sharp dressed boys.


Logan reading...


I was hoping to make it to the parade in town Monday morning, but it just didn't work out. Instead we cleaned and got ready for some swimming guests.


My brother's family came over, and we were able to squeeze in some pool time between the storms. This was Em and Jax's first swim. They love, love, LOVED it!






I wouldn't recommend these floaty things. You'll see how the babies just fell forward.






Brody jumping.


And this was just plain funny! Brody was placed in time-out (yes, in a pool...not my doing), and my niece Josie kept bringing Brody some snacks.






Aunt Tracy and Maeteo stopped by too!


Emersyn and Tae look a bit alike in this pic...
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd one of the 3 kids together before the party. And LOL about "time out" in a pool with snacks. Hehe. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...