Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Twins are 9 months!

Wow, wow, wow. My babies are NINE months old, but all I keep thinking about is three months. As in...three more months until their first birthday!!!

Happy nine months, beautiful babies!









Emersyn Elizabeth - 9 months old today!






I love this shot of her. I think it shows all of her best features: bright eyes, cute little nose, and perfect lips.

Emmy is still just army crawling all over the house. She loves when we sing Itsy Bitsy Spider to her, and she loves books! She has begun to display quite the little temper recently...she'll scream and cry when something gets taken away from her. She waves on demand now, and occasionally she will touch her head and clap her hands when asked. When she is happy and not crabby all day, ahhh those are the best days! She still usually sleeps just fine straight through the night. She definitely loves getting attention! One of my favorite things to do with her is to tickle her because she has the most adorable laugh.


Jaxson Thomas - 9 months old today!







Jaxson will get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but he also is just army crawling all over. He is so fast! He's made my heart drop several times because he has wiggled himself into some great hiding spots. :) He is able to get himself into a sitting position easily, and he has also begun to pull himself up on various things. He is definitely a little explorer and must get into and touch anything he sees. At night, I can pretty much count on him waking up at midnight and 4 AM to eat. Some people might say to just let him cry it out. I've tried that, and it just doesn't work for me right now. It's much easier to get up and take the 10 minutes needed to feed him than it is to listen to him screaming for over an hour. And when the kids wake each other up...that is surely no fun.

I will not have weight/length updates until after their wellness check next week. As for food updates, they eat 3 solid meals a day, and we have ventured into finger food territory. They enjoy feeding themselves peas, cheese, Cheerios, avocado pieces, and banana pieces. They're getting so big!!

A couple extras! Emmy looks like a little old granny in this one. Hands at 10 and 2, even. :)


"What's cooking, Mommy?"


Blurry but cute.


Chillin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jax has such a cute close-lipped smile in the first two. And Emmy is really looking more and more grown up in these pictures. They are both adorable! Happy 9 months!

Susie said...

I LOVE Emmy's cheeks! I can't get enough of them. And I love how Jaxson's hair stands on end...too cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...