The week before we left for our first camping trip of the summer I planned a few fun things for Brody since he's been SO excited about going camping ever since we brought the camper out of storage a few weeks ago.
A campfire veggie snack one afternoon...
Finished product...

I look forward to sharing photos of our first trip with the babies in tow. I'm sure it will be fun...and a little (or a lot) crazy.
This was my food inspiration. I thought it was so fun, and it got me thinking of other food to use to create a campfire.
First, a camping-themed muffin tin meal. I had way too much fun thinking of ideas for this, but not everything turned out the way I wanted.
Wood pile (tortilla wraps spread with avocado and cream cheese), campfire veggies (bell peppers), fruit with bugs on top (mini chocolate chips), cheese tent (pitiful, I know), grilled chicken and tomato kabobs (in foil just because we use it a lot for cooking on the fire), and mini marshmallows on skewers.
Then for breakfast one morning, I made Brody's eggs and toast look like a campfire.
A campfire veggie snack one afternoon...
I also found a cute campfire handprint idea on one of those print sites I shared awhile back. Here are a few options drying, and then Brody created his own "warm colors" painting using up the leftover paint.
Finished product...
I look forward to sharing photos of our first trip with the babies in tow. I'm sure it will be fun...and a little (or a lot) crazy.

1 comment:
You are SO CLEVER! Genius ideas, I tell you! :) Have fun camping - can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment