Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Jaxson

"Uhhh...am I in trouble???"
Come on, aren't those eyes enough to make you fall in love??

Love this one!! His hair must've gotten longer recently because it no longer stands on end. Ah, well. I'm liking this new sophisticated look as well.




I went to grab something from the babies' room one evening and came back out to see the boys taking turns, um...exploring each other's mouths.  Jax was probably fascinated by Brody's teeth, and Brody by the lack of teeth!


Poor baby had another double ear infection last week.  This is ridiculous!  From memory, I can tell you that Brody has had a total of 3 ear infections (at 9 months, 15 months, and 2.5 years).  Emersyn has had none so far.  I have NO IDEA how many Jaxson has had!  More than 5 but less than 10, I'm thinking.


Playing with Tae-Tae at a birthday party.


Playing with Josie.


Bonding with Uncle Drew.


Pool-time with Daddy.


I love these little blonde boys!






Such a big kid!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...