Wednesday the twins had their 9-month wellness visit. My mom went with me to help while Kris stayed home so Brody could take his afternoon nap.
It's kind of funny...I always look back at Brody's little weight/length book for comparison, and they seem to be following the same growth pattern. Meaning they always seem to gain and grow the same amount between visits. The only difference is that the twins' starting (birth) weights were much lighter than Brody's.
Both Em and Jax had developed cold symptoms during our camping trip, so at the very least I was expecting Jaxson to have another ear infection. However, they both checked out with clear lungs and ears. That was Wednesday...today Jax went back to the doctor after a miserable night, and--you guessed it--another ear infection. I swear the poor kid either has an ear infection or is on an antibiotic at all times. It was suggested today we take him to see an ENT specialist, and we scheduled that for mid-July. I wish we could've gotten in sooner, but oh well. We will find out then if tubes are in his near future.
Here are their 9-month stats:
Emersyn: 14 lbs. 6 oz. (3rd%) and 26" (10th%)
Jaxson: 15 lbs. 6 oz. (3rd%) and 27" (20th%)
It's kind of funny...I always look back at Brody's little weight/length book for comparison, and they seem to be following the same growth pattern. Meaning they always seem to gain and grow the same amount between visits. The only difference is that the twins' starting (birth) weights were much lighter than Brody's.
This was later in the evening after their appointments. Jax conked out on the floor, which is so unlike him. He was obviously not himself. Poor baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment