Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just Brody

I really haven't been interested in the ol' blog lately...can ya tell?? However, I do have a bunch of random pics of the kiddos from the past week or so, and I thought it would be best to have a separate post for each child. Enjoy.

Brody is still cute as ever, but he sure is testing us to the limits recently. He has become quite difficult to take pretty much anywhere (throws fits, doesn't listen, constantly says NO, etc.). I simply cannot wait til this little phase is over.




We like to play outside together while Daddy is sleeping from working the previous night and the babies are taking their morning naps.




I don't know what he was trying to do here...


This was one of the really steaming hot days last week. We set up the sprinkler and had fun!


Showing his sweet big brother side...




On this day he was up from his nap earlier than usual, so we squeezed in a quick swimming lesson.


He has been singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star a bunch recently. Here, we were listening to the song on CD, and he went and grabbed his guitar and hoped into this walker toy. Hmmm...




One evening last week, I took the kids with me to watch my niece's t-ball game in Pemberville. Brody got to play a little on the same playground I used to play on!


He did get a couple treats from the concession stand to keep him occupied. Here he is trying a Fla-vor-ice(?). He totally didn't understand how to eat it. It was pretty comical.
Stay tuned for pics of my other cuties coming up shortly...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...