Monday, May 24, 2010

Hello, Summer!

Wow, it was starting to feel a tad depressing with all the rain and yucky weather recently. I'm all for thunderstorms, and I love when it rains at night, but I feel like it rained for two weeks straight!!

Sunday, though...man, was it a HOT one or what?? I don't think there was a cloud in the sky all day. Just beautiful! We met my sister's family at the zoo in the morning. While we were waiting for them, we checked out the baby polar bear. OMG. Cutest thing ever!!!! I could watch the polar bears all day long.

Brody checking out the giraffes and such...

Looks like the fish caught Brody...

Playing in the stream at Nature's Neighborhood...




Brody, Uncle Drew, cousin Tae...


It was my sister and Drew's first anniversary, and I missed a super-sweet moment because I was feeding the babies. Tracy went to change Maeteo's diaper, pulled out a diaper from the bag, felt something funny inside of it, and then opened it to find a box with a gorgeous necklace inside! Nice one, Drew. Definitely husband-of-the-year material! :)

Later on Sunday Brody got to play in his blow-up monkey pool since our big pool is just too chilly still. This was a Christmas gift from Santa, and as I type this Kris is returning it! There's a hole in the seam that proved to be unrepairable.

He walked right in with his sandals on.




Caught one of Emmy's few smiles from the weekend. I believe she may be teething, and she is just miserable.


Jax had a few rough days earlier in the week. Another round of double ear infections (with absolutely NO cold symptoms) and teething issues. It appears that both babies are getting their bottom incisors first, which I think is so strange. They are going to be vampire twins!! Jax even had a 12-hour stretch where he was in so much pain he was refusing to nurse.  Ice on the gums solved that problem.


Discussing life. And how much teething really stinks.

1 comment:

tnbink said...

Tee hee! Drew did well :-) I don't know if I was more excited for the necklace or the surprise zoo trip he coordinated w you! So fun...thanks for being there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...