I think these two are actually from Thursday evening after a walk. The babies sat in the stroller watching their big brother run around. I thought they were cute!
The babies attacking Brody, he he! They love to check out this buggy...and anything, really, that Brody is doing.

The next few are from Saturday, but first...a flashback from the hospital. I really like that I have pictures of my OB, Dr. Puckett, holding Brody as a newborn and the twins as newborns. I will always cherish these photos because I love and respect her, and I kinda see it as a culmination of sorts. She monitored and took care of me and both pregnancies and delivered all three kids in a span of about two years! AND she has three young children herself, so she knows what she is talking about, and she is incredibly busy!

We have the same onesies in a bigger size that they can wear now.



And one with Big Brother...

Sunday we went over to my mom's to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. The babies were happy to play with their cousin, Maeteo.
The babies attacking Brody, he he! They love to check out this buggy...and anything, really, that Brody is doing.
The next few are from Saturday, but first...a flashback from the hospital. I really like that I have pictures of my OB, Dr. Puckett, holding Brody as a newborn and the twins as newborns. I will always cherish these photos because I love and respect her, and I kinda see it as a culmination of sorts. She monitored and took care of me and both pregnancies and delivered all three kids in a span of about two years! AND she has three young children herself, so she knows what she is talking about, and she is incredibly busy!
Anyways, the reason for this pic is to show the onesies the babies have on here. They say "Little Sister" and "Little Brother," and the babies had them on for those standard hospital snapshots.
We have the same onesies in a bigger size that they can wear now.
And one with Big Brother...
Sunday we went over to my mom's to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. The babies were happy to play with their cousin, Maeteo.

1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! That's all there is to say about the Garman kiddos! Happy Mother's Day to one of the best Mommies I know!
Post a Comment