Monday, February 7, 2011

Twins are 17 months!

Well, one thing hasn't changed.
2/5/2011
They still make messes wherever they go! Ha ha!

Every time I take their picture together like this, I feel like I'm getting a glimpse into the future.
Like, doing this same thing on their very first day of preschool or kindergarten. Sigh.
2/5/2011

2/5/2011

2/5/2011

Emersyn Elizabeth - 17 months old!
Photobucket
The older she gets, the more I think she resembles my baby pictures.
The only difference is the hair color...I was very blonde when I was young.
2/5/2011
Little Miss Emmy,
At 17 months old (wow!), you definitely know how to turn on the charm.
You make us look like liars when we tell people how moody you can be,
and then you're nothing short of sweet and smiley when you're around
them. Little stinker!! You love chasing the boys around the house, you
love running and hiding when we tell you it's time to eat, and you love to
tease your "little" brother by handing him his nuk and then pulling it back
and running away. You have become a lot more talkative in recent weeks, too.
Your happy, hysterical giggles just might be the most amazing sound in the whole world!

Jaxson Thomas - 17 months old!
Photobucket

2/5/2011
Little Man Jax,
You are always into everything! And up on everything! Definitely cannot trust that you'll
stay out of trouble for a few minutes while we run to use the bathroom, or tidy things up, etc.
You actually remind me of Dennis the Menace sometimes. :) You're just very curious...and
adventurous. You love to be chased around the house, you (still) love to pull your sissy's hair
accessories out, and you're rarely seen with socks and shoes on because you pull them off in
about five seconds. You have a new obsession with pointing out eyes on people, stuffed animals,
and toys. It is so unbearably cute to hear you repeat, "Eyes...eyes," over and over. You are still
a cuddler, and you want your mommy when things aren't going your way.

Other Notables:
*Stopped nursing this month!
*Jax calls Emmy, "Em" or "Zis" (sis).
*Emmy calls Jaxson, "Gack."
*They both try so hard to call Brody by name, and it ends up being, "Boab."
*Mealtimes have become very frustrating; they throw seemingly everything to the floor.
*They play so nicely one moment and in the next they are screaming at each other!

See ya next month...when we'll be a year and a HALF!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Aw!! Love Emmy's polka dot tights and Jax's bare feet. So, so adorable.

Amy said...

I love them, I love them, I love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...