Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Nights Are Cozy

because of two brothers in matching jammies.
1/16/2011

1/16/2011

because of visits from faraway friends. and littlest man spending time with his godmother.
Photobucket

because of finding new, relaxing nooks.
1/15/2011,1/10/2011

1/30/2011

1/30/2011

Photobucket

1/30/2011

because of long, drawn-out bubble baths which wrinkle our hands and feet and require several warm-ups.
1/15/2011,1/14/2011

1/15/2011,1/14/2011

1/15/2011,1/14/2011

1/16/2011

1/16/2011

because of popcorn and Dora before bedtime. just the eldest and I.
1/16/2011

1/16/2011

and because of all those things left unphotographed.
warm, fuzzy socks.
hot cocoa...with lots of whipped cream. lots.
homemade soups...even though I wind up cleaning it off the door, the walls, the floor. :)
candles that smell like something sweet is in the oven.
huddling up underneath covers, reading winter books.
listening to the wind and ice outside.

i know. i sound crazy. the weather's a mess outside, but i'm lovin' it from the inside.
and next week...well, next week i might be over winter.
but for now, i'm good.
i'm feelin' like our home is the coziest place on earth right about now.

3 comments:

Grandma Sharon said...

everyone looks so content.....cozy.....can I come over too?????

Amy said...

Clearly we have good taste in pajamas. Logan owns the "Slam Dunk" jammies and the "Mom's All Sport" jammies that your boys were looking so cute in!

Kendra said...

What a FABULOUS time it was hanging out with the Garman family! Loved getting to see everyone and snuggling with my Godson. I cracked up when I saw the pic of Emmy with her mouth wide open then later covering her mouth. I find myself doing that too ... often. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...