Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Merry Christmas

The kids were just so thrilled to find presents under the tree on Christmas morning!!
Photobucket

I don't have tons of pictures of the gift opening because I prefer to have that on video, but two of my favorite moments were when Brody checked out his gifts and noticed they were all wrapped in John Deere wrapping paper and Jaxson's reaction when he opened his Mickey Mouse doll. He was so stinkin' excited, and it was just precious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Our sweet Jayce's first Christmas!
Photobucket

The twins with their new Mickey & Minnie dolls! (Sidenote: Once in awhile I'll snap a pic of Emersyn and can really see myself as a young girl in her face. Below is one such pic!)
Photobucket

They were all cracking themselves up over this Dora microphone!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We forgot about stockings for awhile because they were so busy with their new stuff!
Photobucket

Inside their stockings were candy canes, cookies, gummy snacks, new toothbrushes, coloring books, chapstick, and sock monkeys (Em & Jax), and Jayce had a monkey blankie in his.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then the "big kids" helped open Jayce's gifts from Santa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kid, you are killing me with your cuteness!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At around 11:00 or so, we headed over to my sister's house for egg casserole, German pancakes, and other yummy goodies! We were still in jammies. :)
Photobucket

Santa brought Maeteo a really neat train table!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas, cuz.
Photobucket

Here we were trying to ease the twins' ailurophobia. (Fear of cats...yes, I had to look that up!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Scotty & Emmy
Photobucket

Tae, Uncle Drew, & Jax. Jax was still hanging on for dear life from the cat being out, ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids received more wonderful gifts from my siblings and my dad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

This pic cracks me up...I got my niece, Jordan, several things from Justice--one of them being a slumber party journal. Jaxson is holding it here, and it looks like he's schoolin' Emersyn on mani's and pedi's. LOL!
Photobucket
And that was the last picture I took on Christmas! We went back to our place around 3pm, and the kids went down for a very late nap. When they woke up, we got them all dressed up and headed to Norwalk for more celebrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jayce's hats are ridiculously adorable. Ridiculous. I can't take it. ;)

Your photography skills are noticeably improving, Kelly! Way to go! I love the pics of Jax brushing his teeth and the pic of Brody below Jayce's hat pics. Nice work!

I am really praying for a camera upgrade very soon. We have been researching and setting money aside and I think it's time!!! My current one is awful with low light... which is most of the rooms in our house.

Casey Rethman said...

So many insanely cute pics but my fav has to be the one of Jayce (two below the train table pic). I just love his expression!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...