Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

A little bokeh from our Christmas tree!
Photobucket

Was going to recreate THESE for our Christmas Eve breakfast, but didn't have everything together in time, so we improvised...
Photobucket

We had a bunch of blueberries along with this, and they loved it.
Photobucket

The twins took a morning nap, and then we headed over to my mom and Dan's house by late afternoon to celebrate. I just love Christmas Eve...it was always filled with so much excitement and anticipation when I was young, and now that I have children, I can feel that all over again.
Photobucket

These next cousin pics are some of my favorites taken during Christmas.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to open gifts!
Photobucket

Yaya and Papa were so very generous...each of our kiddos received a nice, hardcover book, clothes, and a fun toy: basketball hoop for Brody, Fisher Price zoo for Emersyn, dump truck for Jaxson, and a plush stacking toy for Jayce.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dan got all the girls a Soto gift card...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Found a cute little gal sneakin' around under the tree!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here Jax was getting cleaned up after getting into a package of pop rocks!
Photobucket

We still had a lot to do after we got home. Brody and I started making cookies for Santa after the twins went down for the night, and he also had magic reindeer food to sprinkle outside.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that looks like a delicious snack for Santa to enjoy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) I like your reindeer pancakes better than the pinned ones. ;)
2) Adorable cousins pics!
3) Brody's smiles always remind me of Will's. Must be the age.
4) Every time I'm reading your posts and I scroll down, I crack up at the pic of Jax licking in the window in the For Hire post in your side bar. ;-)
5) Merry Christmas!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...