
Highlights from this month include much more cooing, even more smiling, and major giggles! Every day when I walk in the door from work, he catches sight of me and offers up the brightest, happiest smile. I can't imagine not coming home to this--or three other crazies pulling at me from every direction. :)
Jayce still has his fussy times of the day when it seems like his belly is bothering him or something, but overall, this month has really been a turning point. He is so sweet and happy for the most part. Thankfully, he is such a snuggler, and you can bet I am taking full advantage of that when I can!
I thought he'd be sleeping through the night by now, but he's still up twice each night to eat. It doesn't really even faze me anymore...I just get up and do it, and I always think about how much I'll miss this someday. Jayce is also becoming more and more aware of his older siblings. He recognizes them, smiles at them, and tries to "talk" to them. It really depends on the day how well the older three handle sharing the attention with the needs of a baby. There are days we hear whines of "Put Jayce down," but there are other days when all they want to do is hug him or kiss him or hold him. :)
He isn't currently real fond of tummy-time, but I did snap these two cute pictures recently.


Jayce Ryan - 3 months old today!

Obviously not missing any meals.


Someone was dying to join the photoshoot...



It's been a fun month with you, little Jayce. You are loved to pieces by so many people--especially your mommy and daddy!


3 comments:
Ahhhh so sweet! I love all the smiles and those last two pics! Melts my heart!
I love your comment "when I walk in the door he smiles"
I loved that time too. The photos of Jayce are so sweet! Enjoy them all, you are a great mommy! Merry Christmas to your family!
These pictures are the best! He is SO darn cute! I love his smile. :)
Post a Comment