Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent Countdown

Photobucket
There are so many fun, creative ideas out there for advent calendars/countdowns! After I got these bags ready, I opened a magazine and saw a countdown using scratch-off "tickets" to reveal the day's treat or activity. I'll keep that in mind for next year! Our countdown is hanging above the kitchen table and will include a combination of treats like Hershey Kisses and candy canes, outings such as going to the Lights Before Christmas or driving around looking at decorations, and family activities like reading a new book under the tree, making a special treat, and having a Christmas movie night.
Photobucket
(They actually aren't all filled yet because I need to make sure certain activities/outings coordinate with Kris's days off.)

Love Jaxson's face here as they were opening the first bag to reveal three Hershey Kisses!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...