1. (Nov.) Clearly we have a baby in the house...Brody was sitting at the table eating dinner. He sneezed and said, "I think my nose spit-up."
2. (Nov.) Yet another night where Brody is refusing to get into bed and trying every excuse in the book to stay up just a little longer. I was sitting on the couch feeding Jayce when he yelled from his room that he had to pee. I told him he was going to have to hold it until I was done. He says, "I can't hold my pee pee much longer...it's getting too heavy to hold."
3. (Nov.) My family members all love the Dallas Cowboys. I get excited every fall to watch "Making the Team: The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders." I think everyone in the world knows what their uniforms look like. I was trying to finish up a DVR'd episode when Brody came through the room and asked, "Why are they wearing underpants?" LOL.
4. (Nov.) I was scolding Brody for laughing and being too silly at the dinner table and telling him about good manners. His excuse: "But mommy I had laughing in my belly, and I had to get them out. They just had to come out...that's why I was laughing."
5. (Dec.) Jayce was sitting in his vibrating chair by the table while we were eating. I turned around to look at him and jokingly said, "Who is that baby?! How'd he get here??" Jaxson replies, "Trick-or-treating!" Brody then says, "No, he came out of your belly and it reallllly hurt."
6. (Dec.) Cleaning Jax off after a meal...Jax: Did you put your sleeves up, Mommy? Me: Yes, my shirt is all wet. Jax: You being a good girl, Mommy? Me: Yes, I think I am. Jax: Are you going to get a treat, Mommy? I have the most adorable conversations with him.
7. (Jan.) Jayce was babbling and Brody asked, "What do you think Jayce is saying, Mommy? I think he's saying you're the best mommy in the world." **I don't remember for sure, but I'm guessing he was being a stinker and said that so I wouldn't be upset with him.**
8. (Jan.) We were all playing this evening, and Brody must've gotten tired all of a sudden. I looked over to see that he had plopped down on the couch. I asked, "What do you think you're doing?!" He says, "I'm just chillin'...I'm just chillin' on a dirt road." (Lyrics to a song sung by Brody's idol, Jason Aldean)
9. (Jan.) Me to Emmy: What's your name? E: Emersyn. Me: What's your middle name? E: Honey. So we decided to change her name to Emersyn Honey Garman, hahahaha.
10. (Jan.) Brody was playing around on one of the old cell phones we've kept. I asked, "Who are you calling?" He looked slightly annoyed and replied, "No one. I'm just textin' somebody."
11. (Jan.) After returning from work today, I asked, "How was your day today, Brody?" He replies, "Wellll, we had a few issues today..."
12. (Jan.) Kids started referring to Kris as "Police Officer Kris."
13. (Jan.) Fighting bedtime, Brody stands at the gate in his doorway and sings, "Happy birthday to Kelly, happy birthday to Kelly, happy biiiirrrrrrrrthday to Kelly, happy birthday to Kelly." I was LMAO!!! (I think it was actually a couple weeks before my birthday.)
14. (Jan.) I was sitting on the couch feeding Jayce. Jaxson walked up to the coffee table, set a baby doll down, smiled and asked, "What kind is that?" Not really knowing what he was talking about, I said, "It's a baby." He gets a big smile and says, "Noooooo, it's a girl!"
15. (Jan.) When I asked if Brody could pick a few things up for me before bedtime, he said, "Ummmm...sure, lady."
16. (Feb.) Brody was at the table enjoying a Hostess Ding Dong. Jax was in time-out, straining to see what was going on. He asked Brody, "Can I see your ding dong, Brody?" over and over and over again. Hahahahaha. I know--so mature of me to find it sooooo funny...over and over again. :)
17. (Feb.) I was carrying Jayce around the kitchen while Kris was following us being goofy and trying to make Jayce laugh. Brody says, "Daddy! Stop bothering Mommy's baby!!"
18. (Feb.) When Jaxson sees that something is not quite right (like when there's a mess somewhere or something is out of place) he has started saying, "What in the world?!?!"

3 comments:
My favs are #8, 11, 15, 16 and 17. So funny!
These are all flipping hysterical! Especially 8, 11, 16 and 18. Love it. :)
These always, always crack me up!! So entertaining in the Garman household. Police Officer Kris might want to investigate the claim that infants are being dropped off at trick-or-treat!! LOL!
Post a Comment