Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Moments

Haven't been picking up the camera much lately (ohh...busy, sick, busy). But I was playing around with a new lens over the weekend and caught some moments worth sharing...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loooooove this...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet Emmy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gooo, Jayce! We're now rolling from belly to back. The first time he did it, the kids and I all got excited and started cheering, and poor Jayce started crying. We scared him!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who's hiding?!
Photobucket

The Brodster!
Photobucket

Hahahaha...you can tell I was just practicing. Pics of the dog never show up here! But she's pretty, isn't she?
Photobucket

The weekends just roll on by too, too fast here. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new lens! How fun! And those are some great pictures, Kelly!! Love the one of Jaxson sitting on the couch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...