We actually went over first thing in the morning and had pizza pancakes as well. I made a double batch of our favorite whole wheat pancakes, smashed some strawberries to use as our "pizza sauce," and brought along blueberries, bananas, and coconut for our toppings. Turned out pretty cute...


We played around inside for a bit and then headed out back to check out Tae's new pool!
Can't even believe these three will all be THREE in a couple months!
Then Tracy and Drew set up their pizza-making station, and the kids went to town! They had so many toppings to choose from. Both the dough and sauce were homemade, the latter of which included tons of ingredients from their garden. It was sooooooo delicious!
Jax, Emmy, and Tae watching the pizzas go into the oven.
And finally enjoying their hard work...
Thanks for a fun playdate, Binkowski fam!
















2 comments:
What a fun day!! Your sister's harvesting from her garden already? Wow! That's awesome! (Love Tae's apron and hat. :))
Thanks for the link to the cool new food blog! Pizza pancakes! Brilliant! And so cute. I signed up to follow that blog. Love new ideas!
If you have the time, could you ask your sister to share her crust recipe? I still like the one we use, but it's always so puffy and thick. (Maybe I just need to roll it thinner? Drr. Hers looks more like a pastry crust.) And the pie tin is genius! ;)
So fun!!! And it looks delicious too!
Post a Comment