Friday, July 20, 2012

A Fun Family Day

Today we had a really nice family day! It began at Imagination Station, a place we haven't visited in over a year. Snapped these two cute ones of Brody while we were on top of a parking garage...
Photobucket

Photobucket

We'd been trying to get here for their Science of Moo(?) exhibit in June and just never could find the time. We were bummed but then heard they extended the exhibit! Yea! The kids milked "Buckeye Bessie" right away. Jaxson kept aiming at himself instead of down into the pail, ha ha.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We saw chickens, rabbits, and ducks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Untitled

Little astronauts!
Photobucket

Untitled

Spent most of our time in the children's play area...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Untitled

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't remember what this exhibit was called, but the information was way over our kids' heads.
Photobucket

I thought this was neat...you could control the image on the screen and make it move forward and reverse at whatever speed you wanted. So you could really see the fine detail of this flower blooming, for example.
Photobucket

A couple other quick stops (like this refinery station area) before calling it quits.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture! Little boys must stop and explore everything. :)
Photobucket

Picnic and playtime at the park before making it home in time for naps.
Photobucket

Untitled

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We hung out at home the remainder of the day, grilled for dinner, and dined outside!
Photobucket

I've been wanting to try this recipe for sooooooo long, and it didn't disappoint! (Thanks, Melissa!) The feta dip is amazing, and I even used the leftover dip spread on toast with cucumbers for an equally amazing sammie! Mmmmm.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ohhh, summer. I feel you winding down already. :(

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! Glad you liked the recipe! I just made it two days ago, too! :) Your sandwich with the dip sounds great, too! Gonna have to try that one! What a fun exhibit at Imagination Station! Your kids are crazy cute! And I'm impressed with all you can accomplish with four kids! I think I need to take lessons ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...