Thursday, September 13, 2012

Labor Day

Labor Day this year ended up being the day after the twins' birthday and family party, so it was nice having a little "recovery day," especially since they were up late playing the night before! I wish every weekend was a three-day weekend...I got so much done and actually felt somewhat on top of things, but that didn't last long!

I had planned to head into school to get some things done in my classroom, but we were having way too much fun outside together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The twins checking out their new ball gloves.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather was so nice that we pulled out the swimsuits and the sprinkler for probably the last time this year.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This cracks me up!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this pic, love these kids, and love days like these!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

That pic of B by the sprinkler is hilarious!!!!!

Paintedpaper said...

You need to compose a book every year! About all these post and photos. I am sure the kids would love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...