Friday, September 14, 2012

Cousin Photoshoot

We got all the cousins together recently for a photoshoot out at my mom and Dan's place. The last time we did this was two years ago! It's nearly impossible with this many kids at these ages to get that perfect, everyone-looking-and-smiling picture, but I much prefer the candid shots anyways!

Took tons of pictures, but I'm only posting a few of my faves...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little look at the behind-the-scenes, LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had them all sitting in the driveway to get Mom and Dan's house in the background, and I really like how they turned out! Lots of goofy faces. :)
Photobucket

Ohh...and the stuffed giraffe ended up in every picture thanks to Jax!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

Oh so cute!!!!! My favs are the ones they are facing away and the fence ones! Their house looks amazing!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...