My mom had gotten cute lime green and brown outfits awhile back for the grandkids on our side (my brother's girls, my sister's boy, and our three), so we planned on a little photo shoot Sunday since we were all there to celebrate Dan's/Papa's birthday.
How cute is this on our way to our first location??
I'm just posting these in the order I snapped them. Of course, there isn't a single picture where all six kids are looking and smiling at the same time. Pretty much impossible at these ages! And you can easily tell which ones I played around with in regards to the color. I just felt like some were so boring and needed a little "face-lift," ha ha. (Missing Josie in this first one.)

Alrighty, here's my fave! I just think it's so precious. Brody and Jordan look like they are scheming, Josie is all about the hugs, Maeteo and Jaxson are just happy-go-lucky, and Emmy is fussing because she hates the grass. :)

2 comments:
I love the B&W (or sepia?) ones of the kids on the blanket with their backs to you. Very cute! And love the outfit colors.
SERIOUSLY, that was so much fun! I'm still laughing out loud and the pond ones, they are so stinkin cute but look at Tae's hair. LOL! How am I ever going to be able to cut that?!?!?!
Post a Comment