Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Stuff

Yikes! My "free" weekends are dwindling! Soon each Saturday and Sunday will be spent juggling precious time with kids, mealtimes, various household chores, grading papers, lesson planning, and hopefully a fun outing or two. Geez! Something's gotta give, right? So don't come over to visit and expect a clean house, mmmkay??? :)

This is Saturday afternoon just before leaving the house for a going-away party. My cousin, Brian, is moving to Australia, and we'll miss him very much!


They were so happy to pose for me!


Me with my Emmy Girl.


My grandma and Emersyn.


My grandma and I with the twins.


And again...


Jaxson


My Uncle Kevin brought along their cotton candy machine...yum! So, he's pretty much a God in our house at the moment, as Brody wants to "go see Uncle Kevin" often. Ha, ha!!




Brody tried some pink...



...and some blue!


Dinner on Saturday...


Just adorable!


Saturday after I bathed and jammied all three, they had some reading time in Jaxson's crib while I was cleaning up the bathroom.




I know, this looks horrible. But they were both giggling their hearts out. Promise.


See??




Crazy Jax



Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. The older Emmy gets, the more she looks like her mommy! Love her outfit for the party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...