We headed to the county fair Wednesday night for some kiddie rides, stinky animals, and yummy treats...

Two great things about the fair:
1) As a city employee, Kris was able to get free tickets for the both of us.
2) It takes us five minutes to walk there.
The train was our first ride. (Sidenote: I love that outfit on the little man in front of us.)

I love this sequence of pictures! You can clearly see by the expression on Brody's face that he was just not sure about this ride at first. I was thinking, "Oh, God...please don't start screaming and crying. Please, please, please!"

Welp, turns out he loved it.


Strawberry ride with Daddy...

Merry-go-round with Mommy...

Checking out some animals...
Two great things about the fair:
1) As a city employee, Kris was able to get free tickets for the both of us.
2) It takes us five minutes to walk there.
The train was our first ride. (Sidenote: I love that outfit on the little man in front of us.)
I love this sequence of pictures! You can clearly see by the expression on Brody's face that he was just not sure about this ride at first. I was thinking, "Oh, God...please don't start screaming and crying. Please, please, please!"
Welp, turns out he loved it.
Strawberry ride with Daddy...
Merry-go-round with Mommy...
Cotton candy-aholic, ha ha.
Checking out some animals...
Emmy was a little sick of the stroller by the end of our trip and entertained herself with a water bottle.

Jax just chilled and enjoyed the sights the whole time.

After arriving home we had our first "triple bath" to save time. It looks like Brody is, ahem, grabbing himself because I said, "Cover your pee-pee, I'm taking a picture!!" LOL.
P.S. Elephant ears are the BOMB!
Jax just chilled and enjoyed the sights the whole time.
After arriving home we had our first "triple bath" to save time. It looks like Brody is, ahem, grabbing himself because I said, "Cover your pee-pee, I'm taking a picture!!" LOL.
We're really hoping to be able to squeeze in a visit to the Pemberville Fair in a couple weeks, but between Kris's work schedule and me working in my classroom...we'll just have to see. :)
P.S. Elephant ears are the BOMB!

1 comment:
LOL about the "cover your pee pee" comment. And I hope this doesn't offend you but that picture of Jax is so pretty. I know that isn't a word usually used to describe boys but he really is! You better watch out for the future with those stunning children of yours. You are going to have some love sick girlies falling all over your boys and a line up of boys coming after Emmy.....good things she has two brothers. ;)
Post a Comment