Last August...was really tough. I was huge, I couldn't sleep, my blood pressure wasn't doing well. Each hour, each day, each week crawled by.
It's funny how you go through periods of your life where time either feels as though it's standing still...or passing by so fast that you would give anything, anything to slow it down. And no matter what your perception is, you seem to always wish for the opposite.
Here we are in August again--a year later. Someone, please tell me how I have two babies who are almost ready to turn ONE YEAR OLD!? Astounding!
(They were being bribed with snacks again. :)
Emersyn Elizabeth - 11 months today!
1) She has started making a game out of pulling her bib off at mealtimes. She gives this mischievous little look, waits until I say, "No, no!" and then pulls it off and promptly deposits it onto the floor as a sweet little smile stretches across her face.
2) She loves to dance!
3) Her giggles will make your world a happier place.
4) The sight or sound of her big brother always cheers her up.
5) NO teeth yet!?!
Jaxson Thomas - 11 months today!
So angelic, eh?
Top 5 things you should know about Jax:
1) He has only one tooth that has popped through so far.2) I have never seen a baby crawl faster than him!
3) We are on his longest stretch without an ear infection...two weeks and counting! :)
4) He thinks it's hilarious to smack us in the face, so we've started putting him down on the floor immediately and walking away when he does this. Hopefully the loss of attention will discourage the behavior because I really don't want a mean kid!!
5) He loves to follow Brody and be a part of whatever he's doing.
Until next month...
when we'll get to say happy birthday!

1 comment:
Mya and Stella both got two teeth at 10 1/2 months..........and neither have gotten anymore! So at 14 months we have two teeth on the bottom and that's all!
Mya has become quit the hitter and I'm having trouble getting her to stop because I obviously can't reason with her. I put her down and tell her that Mommy won't hold a baby who hits but she just sobs and looks so sorry but continues to hit. :( What to do?
Post a Comment