I know we've got quite the beautiful baby boy and all, but come on...would you mistake him for a girl??
We had SO much fun at the county fair the other night, but while we were waiting in line for an elephant ear, this older gentleman went on and on about Jaxson and how "she's so smiley" and "oh, she's flirtin' with me." And then, "Are they mommy's girls or daddy's girls?" I was more than a little stumped on how to respond tactfully, so Kris took over and said, "Uhhhh...a little of both." LOL, sorry, Jax...for not defending your boyhood.
Doesn't he look a bit different in this one?
I love little boys in hats!

1 comment:
He does have pretty face.....hence my comment on your last post.....but he looks like a boy for sure! People are so dumb and I'm not the most tactful person.....so when people think Mya looks like a boy I correct them and I don't care if I'm rude. I sort of feel like they are rude.....she's normally wearing pink or purple!
P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE your fav pic of him.
Post a Comment