Poor Kris...his birthday kinda gets lost in the shuffle now that we have four kids with September birthdays! He wanted to order a Myles pizza for his birthday, so that's just what we did. We picked it up and headed to one of our favorite parks where we enjoyed dinner on a picnic table and lots of playground fun.
OMG! I love this picture and can't believe they're both still able to fit in one swing!!
Our best attempt at getting a nice family pic, ha ha!
We love you, Kris!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brody on the swing with boots and John Deere hat is adorable.
I LOVE Myles Pizza so next year on his birthday I want to be invited to his party! :) It tastes even better at 2:00 A.M. on the way home from the bars so maybe we could make it an adult night! LOL
3 comments:
Brody on the swing with boots and John Deere hat is adorable.
I LOVE Myles Pizza so next year on his birthday I want to be invited to his party! :) It tastes even better at 2:00 A.M. on the way home from the bars so maybe we could make it an adult night! LOL
Love the new pictures in the banner along the top of this site!! Awesome family pictures!!
Post a Comment