Precious little three- and four-year-olds, all dressed up in their holiday bests.
Slowly entering the chapel, their eyes dart from side to side...searching.
Searching for mommies and daddies, brothers and sisters, grandmas and grandpas.
Eyes brightening and smiles widening let you know someone very special has been spotted.
They sweetly begin singing the tunes they have practiced for weeks.
Some are excited, some are shy, but all are proud and feeling so very special.
Emersyn and Jaxson had their first Christmas program this evening. I know I say it too often, but…how did we get to this place already? I remember watching Brody at this very same event thinking, "Some day we're going to have two up here at the same time!"
And, oh. Were those two ever adorable!

Emersyn's class walked in first and stopped down the aisle a bit to sing the first song, while Jaxson's class stopped right next to where we were seated. I was able to snap a few of him…I'd say he's been the most excited about this evening, but I think really he just shows his excitement more than Emersyn. Like…his excitement can't really be contained usually. :)

The whole group! Can you spot our sweeties??

The kids sang a few songs such as This Little Light of Mine, Away in a Manger, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Jesus Loves Me, and Ring Those Bells. Then we snapped a few pictures, had refreshments afterwards, and headed home for pizza and a movie.

A couple of audience members...

And these last pictures were taken at home before we left for the preschool.

This was such a fun memory, and I loved dressing them up in their Christmas outfits for the occasion!

1 comment:
Their outfits are adorable! And the pictures you captured are awesome. Great job!
Post a Comment