If you would like access to this blog, please leave a comment with your email address. I need to send an invitation to you for you to be able to view it. If you already have a blogger/google account, you should leave me that email address you use to sign in.
14 comments:
Your blog is the reason I started blogging more regularly. You have inspired me as a parent and writer. I enjoy reading about the projects you do with your children and have even tried a couple of them with my son (19 months). My email address is Jessica988604@yahoo.com, I hope that you continue to allow me to read about your growing family. Thanks :)
I didn't know you could do that! You will have to fill me in! My email is caseyrethman@hotmail.com and I for sure want to be able to read about your AWESOME family! :)
I would definitely like to keep reading your blog especially since I don't get to see you guys that often when I am away at school, I love seeing how much everyone has grown! =) My e-mail is HIPPML@muohio.edu. Hope to see all of you soon now that I am home for the summer!
Meghan
I love reading your blog. It's so inspirational and definitely makes me look forward to having kids here very soon. I started following mostly because of the twins, ( I supposedly have a chance of having twins on both sides of my family!!!) and just love watching them grow up together! My e-mail is KMJ042186@aol.com. I'd appreciate it if you'd allow me to continue to follow your beautiful, growing family!!! Thanks!
I love your blog. It is amazing how you find all the local fun stuff to do with your kids, and find time to do them working teacher hours. You inspire me to find more things to do with mine. Could I please be on your private list. Silver.wood@hotmail.com
I love reading your blog very much! Please keep me posted . .. I am not sure what I would do every night while pumping if I did not have blogs to look forward to ;)
Hi Kelly! Hope to stay on your list as I like adding ideas for activities with Gavin at home. My email is MeganJohnson822@yahoo.com. If you guys aren't busy Friday May 20th, you should come walk at the relay with us. Tracy said she was going to join :)
Ooh! Ooh! Me too! I don't want to miss out on all the Garman Goings-On. ;) Please send me an invite! ashleyriedeman@hotmail.com. And I would also love to hear how this privacy filter works out for you. It's been on my mind a lot lately.
tnbink@yahoo.com (but you should know that) and it's about time
Count me in too!! smmnurse1970@gmail.com YaYa
I want to read (duh!) My email is amyl623@gmail.com.
Kendra.s.grant@gmail.com
Please and thanks! :-)
Don't leave me out!!!
ImHipp4@aol.com
I'd love to keep following your beautiful famliy! :) m_edens@hotmail.com
Post a Comment