Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We were invited to my sister's for playtime and a cookout Sunday, but since Kris had to work we just stayed for some water fun in the yard and then headed home to eat dinner. Here are some cute pics before we left.
Photobucket

LOL! She was having a bad day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one!
Photobucket

Fake smile!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think we may be frequent visitors here this summer...baby pool, sprinkler, bubbles, sand box...all within an enclosed area. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Emersyn loved parading around in her new bikini.
Photobucket

Okay, this is freaky. Cover their hair in both pics, and they look exactly the same!! (Go on, try it!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monday morning was spent at the city park...
5/30/2011

Our kiddos rockin' the rock wall. Emmy is the fastest!!
Photobucket

5/30/2011

5/30/2011

We then had lunch, water table fun, and later-than-usual naps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5/30/2011

Photobucket

2 comments:

tnbink said...

SO many things to comment on! 1- the pic of B hugging Emmy is seriously the greatest thing I have ever seen! 2- love love love all the pics from Sunday. Emmy is definitely proud of her kini! 3-love her tank from monday, so cute! and 4- can't wait for all the visits and the whole summer!

Kendra said...

Agreed! Pic of Brody hugging Emmy is priceless! Love the look on Jax's face ... "um, my twin sister is having a moment right now. Should I be having a moment right now? I think I should be, but I feel fine." LOVE the bikini! Quite a fun zone for summer!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...