Sunday, May 8, 2011

Emersyn...one and a half.

4/17/2011
Okay, so your hair is usually a bit disheveled...but your face? Ohhhh that face and everything on it is pure per-fec-tion. Those big, soulful brown eyes that scream, Am I the cutest girl you've ever seen or what?! Sweet little nose and perfectly-shaped lips. Cheeks that make the most excellent landing for kisses. I love you, Emmy Girl. And at age one and a half, there are already so many, many things that make you, YOU.

You are small but mighty.
Photobucket

You are happy. Usually. And when you're not, you have no problem letting the whole neighborhood know. :) Your fits are long and painful and most often are triggered by not getting the amount of attention you want (or when your twin brother takes something from you). You are happiest when you are around friends and family that you don't see every day. You love to meet people, and you are so shy and sweet with them. After hearing your soft little voice, most people would not believe the screams that come out of you!
Photobucket

Here you are trying to wink at me. And look at how much your hair has grown! Every day I ask you if you want to go put piggy tails in or make your hair pretty, and every time you respond with an excited, "Yes!" And then you usually cry or whine throughout the whole process.
4/30/2011

You are my rockstar of a sleeper at night, and you pretty much always have been. You are not so into napping though. Sometimes you are up after only 30 minutes! Mommy and Daddy need a little more of a break than that, young lady!
4/30/2011

You have the cutest expressions and you make the funniest faces. Your smiles and giggles can warm anyone's heart.
4/30/2011

4/30/2011

You just looove those boys that live with us...
4/20/2011

4/24/2011

You are totally into shoes right now. When you and I went shopping for rain boots, you held your pair throughout the store and threw a fit when I took them from you so the cashier could ring them up. I handed them right back to you, and you didn't let them go until after we were home.

You can be quite the picky eater all of a sudden, but things I know you'll never refuse are cheese, yogurt, pancakes, and most fruit.

Your favorite bedtime books right now are Goodnight Moon and Biscuit Finds a Friend. After reading our bedtime books you like to turn around and help me sing Itsy Bitsy Spider. Then you promptly request "kinkle kinkle sar" (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star) and you always lie your head down on my chest as I sing. So sweet!

It just seems like you're always doing something cute and precious.
Photobucket
You're really on your way to being TWO! You are getting to be such a big girl.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Her hair really HAS gotten long all of a sudden! She's a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...