Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Parkin' It

I used up my last personal day about a week ago! My original plans were to head to a certain location to take some cute spring pictures, but I was afraid it would be too muddy and breezy to get any good shots, so we're saving it for another day.

Instead we wore the kiddos out at the park before lunchtime.
5/11/2011

5/11/2011

5/11/2011

This is so cute!
5/11/2011

5/11/2011

They're too big now to double them up in one swing. :(
5/11/2011

5/11/2011

This outfit on Jax was one of my favorites to dress Brody in two summers ago--when I was pregnant with the twins. Seems like yesterday!
5/11/2011

5/11/2011

5/11/2011

5/11/2011

5/11/2011

5/11/2011

We're pooped!!
5/11/2011

5/11/2011

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Ahhhhh they look so grown up on the bench pics! Seriously we have to find a way to pause time for a little bit. I want them to stay little for a while!

Anonymous said...

Cool park! And SERIOUSLY cute kids. :)

P.S. Is that Letter Factory they're watching? Sophie is obsessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...