Sunday, June 5, 2011

Extra Cute Today

Someone's in a really sweet mood today! (Yeeesssssss!!!)
6/5/2011

6/5/2011

6/5/2011

6/5/2011

6/5/2011

Both twins love to start at one end of the kitchen and race across the floor after hearing, "On your mark, get set, GO!!"
Photobucket

Hope you're having a good day too!
6/5/2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute!

Hey, I'm not able to see a feed for your blog anymore on my Dashboard reading list. It says I'm still following you and the address is correct, but I hadn't seen updates from you in over a week. Is that normal? It happened with Amy's blog when she made changes too.

Anyway, great pictures and love all your Memorial Day pics as well! We have the same bikini for Soph - love it!

Kelly Lynn said...

Hey Ashley! I'm not sure what would be going on except maybe that's a result of changing the blog to "invite only"??? Doesn't make sense though, since I have you listed as a reader and I would think everything should appear the same on your end. Whoooooo knows?!?!?! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...