Sunday, June 19, 2011

All Good Moms Do It

You know, bribe their kids with stale marshmallows to get that perfect picture?? :)
They sure were eager to smile and say cheeeeese!!
6/18/2011

6/18/2011

6/18/2011

I love Emmy's dress, by the way. Target! And I should add that I'm surprised how many of Brody's summer clothes from last year still fit just fine. This is one such outfit he had last summer, and though the shirt could stand to be a bit roomier, it still looks great!
6/18/2011

6/18/2011

*************
We had a graduation party late Saturday afternoon, and you'd think that the kids would have been running around the yard like crazy, huh? Well, they did a little of that, but the big hit was...a swing!
6/18/2011

6/18/2011

6/18/2011

6/18/2011

(Joined by cousins Josie and Jordan)
6/18/2011

6/18/2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Emmy's dress too! And I love how you coordinate the three of them.

Will's wearing nearly all of his 3T clothes from last summer too. In fact, he has a couple really small sizes from Gap that I can't believe. Like a 2T polo/plaid short combo and even an 18-24 mo pair of camo shorts!!! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the tag. They still fit him! And yet he can wear a new 4T pair of Children's Place shorts. Weird. Depends on the brand. But I'm not complaining! Less to buy.

tnbink said...

just had a thought...that dress will coordinate nicely with the one you are wearing for Jeff's wedding ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...