Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Randomness From Our Week

Whaaaa?! Windmills?? I did say this would be random...
5/30/2011
The kids love to drive out near the landfill to see the four windmills (or "mill mills" as Em and Jax call them) spinning around and around. It's a nice diversion on crabby, difficult mornings to go for a short drive...Kris did this a lot during the school year.

We now give magic carpet rides at our place. Let me know if you're interested.
6/16/2011

6/16/2011

6/16/2011

6/16/2011

This was great...Brody spotted an airplane in the middle of his ride and freaked!!
Photobucket

Just cute.
6/15/2011

My mom was watching Tae at my sister's house Wednesday, so they walked over to play for a bit. Jaxson took Tae for a four-wheeler ride...
6/15/2011

6/15/2011

I love this one...Tae's peeking out like, "Is it safe to look...or maybe I should just close my eyes?"
6/15/2011

6/15/2011

6/15/2011

6/15/2011

Too cold for swimming, so we used the baby pool as a ball pit.
6/15/2011

Bubble girl...
6/15/2011

Getting nice and clean before bedtime. LOVE Emmy's smile in her pic...one of the best! You can hardly notice the crazy, after-ponytail hairdo, huh?
Photobucket

And finally, this spinning top brought much entertainment one evening...
6/17/2011

I just like watching and waiting to see which child is going to cave and reach out and touch the top first, ending the fun for all. (It's usually Jaxson. :) )
6/17/2011

6/17/2011

This ends my random post of pictures! We are gearing up for our first family of five overnight trip (excluding camping) coming up this week. I am very excited but also nervous about getting everything organized to take with us and hoping that everyone is in a semi-pleasant mood the whole time. We are going to visit Shedd Aquarium one day and the Museum of Science and Industry the next. I'm sure there will be moments of craziness, but I am hopeful for a fun, memorable trip!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...