Sunday, July 14, 2013

An Evening at the Beach

Tonight we packed up a picnic dinner and headed out to Maumee Bay for our first (and hopefully not last!) visit there this summer.
We decided on the lake side this time, and the kids loved the feeling of the waves crashing into them.
 photo 039f6102-f22b-4c4b-85dc-c1cd26da8f85_zpsf2bb160e.jpg  photo 9dc66766-fdf9-4ded-9246-ca64b4610f95_zps8c0461a2.jpg  photo a5e0d2c0-1b01-4fcc-a3e9-fc6af30cf35b_zps3007f23b.jpg  photo ff88c867-03b7-4183-a4f5-74a03afc9369_zpsd0e8252e.jpg  photo 68d62a4e-b230-4d9e-98cb-e06e5f0f4ad3_zpsc44d98df.jpg  photo b94db8f6-1512-4f4e-a617-9882ba497772_zps6be93509.jpg  photo 60a09a89-7409-412a-9601-9505e3113234_zps4cc75a50.jpg  photo c3b13dce-a069-4c14-94a7-2a5a612c3a71_zpseabed134.jpg

We camped out in a grassy area to eat dinner, which consisted of ham and cheese sandwiches, chips, fruit, and veggies.
 photo df28d330-2f1b-4063-a93a-eaa17f6d66be_zpsc38343f5.jpg

Okay, usually when I hand Kris the camera he takes blurry pictures of me!!  I guess it's better than nothing though, right? ;)
 photo c8e55fa1-f9a9-4316-ad9d-c1d10c577d99_zps0105c806.jpg  photo ec651c4d-1357-49de-9a54-e9e13107c37f_zps59e92f74.jpg  photo d0134285-f267-4996-a5db-30a5a3988eba_zps38cd6b19.jpg

Took a quick restroom break, and then we were back to the beach!
 photo 267b09e9-8ea9-4534-9eaf-f2fbf813c83b_zpse11bde3e.jpg  photo 6f17162d-af97-4ae4-8aff-46d27132acd1_zpse080843d.jpg

I think this is my fave!
 photo 77ea29aa-b6f1-44a7-918b-b7adf64baf27_zpsa36f6569.jpg  photo 78a67f5e-3edf-43e1-b5fc-a4c2e73214da_zps8826dfe5.jpg  photo 609668af-f164-4ea7-8130-b96f711290da_zps2d7cf054.jpg  photo 8f6953f5-d4af-4d72-94be-160a4726010e_zps59aaf3a3.jpg

Love this goofiness while we were drying off!  Great trip!!
 photo e1a78e6a-3489-4467-8e12-5a11a801812f_zpsd6498941.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...