Time for another list of funny, strange, and sweet things that have come out of the mouths of our babes...
1. (Apr.) I love our kids' recent pronunciation for quesadilla: kuh-day-suh.
2. (Apr.) The twins were dancing together in the living room, and Emersyn said, "I want to get married. Let's get married like Cinderella." Then they kissed!
3. (Apr.) Jax, randomly at lunch, said, "Roast beef is my fwend." Uhh, what??
4. (May) I was getting ready to turn a song on for Brody so he could "perform" to it. He wasn't quite ready yet and said in a panicked voice, "Wait, wait!! Don't turn it on yet!" I told him, "Chill, brotha!" and he replied with, "Chill, motha!"
5. (May) Kris's mom was outside the house walking to her car after watching the kids for a few hours. Jax ran up to the screen door and yelled out, "Good-bye! Don't let the goodnight bugs bite you when you're sleeping!"
6. (May) Jax was in the living room searching for his blanket before naptime...stalling...dallying. I told him, "Time's up...go get in bed." He replies, "Nope, Mommy. The timer's in my head and it's not beepin' yet."
7. (May) After handing Brody a snack he asks, "Is this snack gonna ruin my apple-tite?"
8. (May) Brody was trying to convince Jax to do something and Jax said, "No, I can't do that...Mommy will be mad at me. Mommy will call Daddy and he will "unrest" me." LOL.
9. (May) The kids and I will say I love you and I love you more and I love you most back and forth to each other. One day Jax got a little mixed up and told me, "I love you most of the time!" Ha ha! He continues to say this, and I ask him, "You mean you don't love Mommy all of the time??"
10. (June) Jaxson proudly announced, "Mommy, I peed a lot lot lot and it was soooooo coooool!!"
11. (June) Jax was in trouble for reaching up to the counter and knocking a watermelon down. He explained through tears why he did it..."Well, well, I wanted to pick up the watermelon and be a big, strong man!!"
12. (June) The twins were talking about holding their breath at swimming lessons to go under the water. Emersyn said to Jax, "I don't have boy breath--I have girl breath."
13. (June) I was reaching into the closet to get the broom out of a tight spot. I turned around after I got the broom and Jax said, "I was hoping you didn't fall, but if you did I was going to pick you up and rock you."
14. (July) There was a new bag of pretzels on the table. Brody asked, "Can I have some pretzels?" I said, "No, I don't think those are open yet," meaning let's find something else to eat that is already open. He says, "Well, someone's gotta be the one to open it."
15. (July) Jax was carrying a package that was delivered to the house. Kris asked him, "It's heavy isn't it?" Jax replied, "Yeah, I'm a super strong man!!"
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was just thinking of writing one of these here posts. Love them!
Cracked up at #5, 6 & 14 especially. Love Jax's preoccupation with being big and strong. So cute.
Haha Jax! He produced 90% of these silly quotes. Love that boy! And Brody's "Chill Motha" made me laugh out loud!!!!!!
Post a Comment