Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cookin' Out, Swimmin', and Silly Stringin'

If I've learned anything from the sadness in our family over the past month, it is this.
Here is what's most important.
 photo 1602bf3b-b3a7-4d9e-bbd8-0c25d6616326_zps3f7b62e6.jpg

Family. Being together. Making memories. Supporting each other.
Sharing in the good times and standing strong through the bad.
Gosh, I love all these little people!
 photo 5486c1cc-fb78-4add-8045-7786f976704a_zpsa464dcaa.jpg

We got all the cousins together tonight for some dinner and swim time!
 photo bbff1eda-525d-4a25-b358-c30754d64c87_zpsaeaaf0dd.jpg  photo 139c6698-87e5-4f74-a7bb-204000a69756_zps4693d7db.jpg  photo 4f78f25f-3033-4cee-bdb8-7a5b7e7e9c94_zpsf860bc6c.jpg  photo 98a15e66-d5a7-4736-96ba-5b267f58669b_zps34d6ee33.jpg

Love this picture of Josie and Jordan!
 photo c2c076a6-1285-4ccf-8713-faed275196c6_zps221af4e7.jpg

Scott & Jaylen
 photo 6a20fb42-1771-410a-8738-b17a6c760e35_zps7beea704.jpg  photo 14863afb-da77-4979-a916-0c34fc9074b5_zps5ad0209c.jpg

After we were done swimming, the six older cousins had a silly string fight: girls vs. boys!
It was so fun to watch, and next time I will definitely buy more cans of this stuff!!
 photo cec12131-f307-4ddf-896f-2afb33cd7478_zps5c0b03bf.jpg  photo c4348489-8a18-484c-bfbe-fa44a7c1eb39_zps45f13942.jpg  photo c3634d4a-a5e3-45bf-b5ce-7ec3f21660c4_zps4788fc86.jpg  photo b9a2e61f-1076-431d-a8de-a620662ffd57_zps891ee88b.jpg

Madness!!!  :)
 photo 928de004-b3d5-4346-b8a6-c58b5a83aa73_zpse31772c7.jpg  photo 1d4009bf-539e-4afa-9186-d377728ef800_zps297b4966.jpg  photo 349e56ef-5cf1-4fb7-935e-d5a312368a9f_zpsd516b05a.jpg  photo fdca4f15-f206-4346-85b8-70511cb991ac_zps67194fd1.jpg  photo 4593d84a-2c50-4b72-a5a0-246e9460e664_zps7b431e39.jpg  photo e0d7a0ee-d0fd-477a-b38b-86ba5b5cd1a1_zps9d842a15.jpg  photo 42b5b91b-a953-4112-9f21-438f522a5826_zpsf3ca7d4f.jpg

Dessert...
 photo 2e0f9305-8175-4c95-be46-a2d6111e67b1_zps2c498a54.jpg  photo 3d1b67ce-72e0-46e0-b1b9-fd5c71145357_zpsd616344e.jpg

I think Emersyn would love to move in with her girl cousins. :)
 photo 4a0303c5-825c-47d2-aa15-382242981fe5_zps82e1a3fb.jpg  photo b0420c64-1150-45cd-847e-97a4a31d30c1_zps0b82a884.jpg

Jaylen & Tracy
 photo c59c9be3-11d6-452a-8853-102b79538cca_zps855da828.jpg  photo 8258a60b-79c3-4282-9bee-c428d213eb5c_zpse807fe62.jpg  photo 9fcc548b-5165-4bf1-81d1-1c5ecc034731_zpseb8f2d29.jpg
We played out front until it was too dark to see anymore!
A late night...but a great night.

4 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad to see smiles on your family's faces! Family is most important and I'm sure they are drawing their strength from all of you!

Melissa said...

I also love this post! There really is nothing better than family... and those girls are lucky to have you and your family to make them smile! Praying for continued smiles!

Anonymous said...

Silly string?? Brilliant! Must try!

And I know nothing of the reasons for your sadness, but I just want to throw some of my own prayers your way for continued smiles and family love.

Tracy said...

and this is why I have stayed off the internet and our blogs for several months....now I'm crying. lol, big baby. Anyways, love you, all our kiddos and love our family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...