Friday, July 19, 2013

Coca~Cola Gal

So a couple weeks ago, I saw this adorable little red gingham two-piece suit on Old Navy's website and thought, "Now wouldn't it be cute to have a fun photoshoot with Emersyn wearing this and holding a glass bottle of Coca~Cola??"  Is that weird?  Ha, probably!  The suit arrived, I painted her fingers and toes red, wrapped a white scarf around her head, bought the Coke...annnddd we were off!
 photo b9223595-45c6-4f1b-9135-3eb21f7966cf_zps4d64aec9.jpg

LOL--this look!!  I get it all the time! :)
 photo 76ca2248-5eee-493e-91b4-1781760484f7_zps703a1f8a.jpg  photo 42158d2e-5b2e-4263-aec8-6ad6017f3b87_zps88f44b49.jpg

Hmm...now just what is in this stuff that makes it clean tar off of shoes and rust off of metal??? ;)
 photo a25a9247-5e98-4b85-b785-676b0d3a59a1_zps217e4c12.jpg  photo 655587c3-6548-47f3-ad68-417db5757561_zps025b1728.jpg  photo b22fba3a-7c58-4c4c-89f1-be74399df043_zpsd2cb807b.jpg  photo b6687395-17cc-4b89-b531-fdbe17e6d290_zps1d5d91e1.jpg  photo d60e85f0-1060-4b6c-9695-926ce66cd45a_zps687c231d.jpg

These last few were taken at the same place I took pictures of Jaxson wearing a tux about a year and a half ago.  I love this place...so many vintage-looking things.  Random fact: I wish I was raising my kids in the 50s or 60s!
 photo 48771bbe-794d-40b5-a4e7-e3b5e4ee2129_zps45423203.jpg  photo 3834ac81-9ad7-4ba9-bd45-35298bfbab76_zps86100b8b.jpg  photo 96568c82-4e30-400d-a688-2b03275d4906_zps9f9c52d8.jpg  photo 1ac2a7a8-e1e4-4dfd-9ea5-1f633d8d0da5_zpsb9072dd6.jpg

Probably my favorite!
 photo 813b3d6c-5fc6-4aaa-980c-67a9f0a130d8_zpsf8de38f0.jpg  photo 3c4137f4-9e15-4f19-a745-3e3bcabb6f50_zps25ad96fa.jpg

And this one's a very close second...
 photo ae1736a1-71e5-437d-b390-cd82d694ca4f_zps77eff468.jpg  photo 0d9540ef-57f1-4d8c-848b-c8d496ead8a2_zps70115918.jpg

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Love, love, love, love these pics! You could seriously quit teaching and start a photography business......but don't or I'll be sad!

Melissa said...

Ahhhhh these are precious! Love her red nails, too! She is one cute coca-cola gal!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Kelly... this was genius. No it's not weird that you dreamed it all up with one look at a bathing suit! It's genius! Haha! Love this whole post and your gorgeous little lady.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...