
This was before the ride...these swans swam up to the back of the boat, and the kids tossed out some bread crumbs for them!

These pics are all before the ride while we were waiting for my brother Scott to arrive. The kids ate their lunch and had fun checking out the boat and chatting with Grandpa!

No pictures during the actual ride, but the three older kids sat up top with Uncle Scotty and Kris and had a wonderful time. My dad and I sat down below while Jaycer slept on my lap. I'm not sure poor Jayce enjoyed the ride! When he was awake, he was not happy being held, and then at one point he got sea sick and threw up his lunch. :(
These last pictures were after we were docked again. Can you tell Emmy is exhausted?? No nap today!

Love this!

We got the kids dressed and ate dinner at Cleat's, which is the restaurant at the marina where my dad's boat is docked. I wish I would've taken the camera with us--the kids were quite the hit out on the patio! There was a duo performing country/folk/rock tunes, and the kids were loving it: dancing, clapping, cheering, saying "Thank you!" and "Good job!" One of the singers asked if one of our kids' names was Jaxson (I'm sure they heard us saying it since we say his name about 5,000 times a day!!!). We said yes and pointed to Jax, and they said, "We have a song just for you." They sang "Jackson" by Johnny Cash, and it was so cute seeing his face light up every time they sang his name. Then when the song was over, Jax turned to Kris and said (loudly), "Can I go poop now??" Ha, ha, ha...it was so funny!!

No comments:
Post a Comment