I know I'm being ridiculous, so go ahead and think it.
Before:
It almost hurts to look at these. Like I said, I know I'm being ridiculous. It's hair. But it's my baby boy's hair, and I loved it so much.

During:


He was really nervous about this!



So that was last night. Today when I arrived home, Kris informed me that he "fixed" it and "evened things out a little." I do believe I hate it even more. I mean, really. That baby look is gone. It looks like he's going to rip off this bib to reveal a suit and tie underneath and head to the office with his briefcase.
He was really nervous about this!
Some words that came out of my mouth during this time:
I can't believe I let you talk me into this. He hates this. Look how scared he is. He's going to have nightmares tonight. I hate it already. It looks like crap. It'll never grow back the same. It's not pretty anymore. You didn't do it right. It looks like a hack-job.
Ouch. I'm really tough to live with, huh?
After:
So that was last night. Today when I arrived home, Kris informed me that he "fixed" it and "evened things out a little." I do believe I hate it even more. I mean, really. That baby look is gone. It looks like he's going to rip off this bib to reveal a suit and tie underneath and head to the office with his briefcase.

4 comments:
Oh Kel I'm sorry you are sad but your handsome little man looks adorable no matter how much hair he has on his head. He is perfect!
Oops. I'm sorry for my previous comment... that prob only made it tougher on you. :( I totally know how you feel and I had such a hard time with it for Will too. But truly, he looks super adorable with short hair. In fact, I think he looks more like Brody now! You have handsome boys, Kelly! I LOL'd at your comments during the hair cut AND about the "suit and tie" comment. Hehe! :)
omg, i'm crying right now. #1- you are not being ridiculous, they are only cute and perfect and innocent for so long before they turn into well, our husbands, lol you KNOW I'm kidding. but, seriously, I feel your pain...you're better then me though, Maeteo will be keeping the shag look for awhile, the trim was hard enough.
#2- he is adorable as ever, casey is right.
#3- laugh is an understatement with your haircut comments...not only can I hear you saying them (all in the same sentence) but I can also see your face! and that is why I'm crying, you are too damn cute, I love you and the love and passion you have for your family. Wouldn't have admitted this 10yrs ago, but isn't it great to be like mom :)
OMG! Papa and I are laughing like hyenas!!! We both enjoyed your running comments! Papa thinks he "looks just like Brod now". I remember when Scott got his curls cut off too.........but we survived and you will too!
Post a Comment