Friday, November 26, 2010

TGIF Quotables #1

Well, lookie here! I've started my own Friday series.
Friday because it's my favorite day of the week.
Favorite quotes because, whether you know this or not, I sorta have a thing for meaningful quotes.
I like to write them down in secret places and read them often. I like to recite them in my mind when I'm having a stressful day.
I like to apply them to every area of my life...marriage, mothering, teaching.
I like to read them and say, "Ohhh, that's sooooo true!" I use them as a source of inspiration...a reminder of all the blessings in my life.

On with the first one...from Melissa Harrison's Mother to Daughter (There will be many from this one, as well as her Mother to Son version. LOVE these!)

"Start now to be the kind of mother you always wanted to be.
Don't wait until she's eighteen."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just like this one so much as a reminder that every day matters.
Hope you find some meaning in it, too!

P.S. Thanksgiving goodies coming!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm very excited for this series! I LOVE quotes too, and I'm anxious to see how many you post that I don't already have written down in my special place :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...