Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some Things We're Lovin'

Wanna see?
Let's begin.

That's right...we're rockin' the Christmas jammies. Already.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We're lovin' watching the leaves fall.
Photobucket

11-14-2010

We're lovin' foam letters.
11-14-2010

And just being silly.
11-14-2010

We're lovin' us some puzzles. Especially the ones that make noise.
11/14/2010

Photobucket

11-14-2010

And, oh. Remotes? With lots of buttons? Jackpot.
11-14-2010

11/17/2010

I think I can, I think I can...
11/17/2010

Found another remote! (We cannot keep this kid off the couch and the shelves behind it. Definitely a climber.)
Photobucket

We're lovin' pony rides, too. But waiting our turns...hmm, not so much.
Photobucket

Sitting underneath tables...
Photobucket

Lovin' on our doggie...who has a vet appointment in a few days. A baseball-size lump on her right side has us feeling a tad worried...
11-14-2010

And finally...

Look! Mommy and Daddy have their own stockings now, to go right along with the ones I was so excited about getting last year for the kids. I am just tickled that the boys all have blue backgrounds and the girls have red, so that when we hang them up it will be a blue, red, blue, red, blue pattern. Is that dorky? Don't answer that...
11-16-2010

Tomorrow is Thursday. As in, the Thursday that is exactly one week away from Thanksgiving. Crazy, no? And soon it'll be full-blown Christmas prep and madness. I can only hope that we will be able to slow down and just savor all the priceless little pieces that come together to make one ginormous masterpiece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Jax climbing up on the couch. Oh, the ways babies will maneuver themselves to reach a goal! I've seen that so many times.

Also, I tried to do the same thing with the stockings but when I ordered Sophie's on sale, there were no girlie red backgrounds. :( So she got blue like the boys - boo!

P.S. I'm loving your new camera's photography quality. Very neat shots!

tnbink said...

#1- i'm so freaking jealous of the camera, its not even funny
#2- the 3rd shot of Emmy under the front door table is AWESOME!
#3- yep...dorky, but amazing at the same time, you crack me up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...