I know Halloween has just come and gone, but I am SO excited about these Christmas stockings we just got from Pottery Barn Kids!! Last year I wanted to get a nice, personalized stocking for Brody but figured I'd just wait until we had another baby and order them together. So last week I did some searching to find ones I liked and selected these adorable ones!
They are much bigger than I thought they were going to be, and I just can't wait to hang them up for Santa to fill with goodies :) They were pretty reasonable in price, especially for a personalized stocking. And they were here less than a week after I bought them online--free shipping!
Here's Brody pulling out the stockings (he wasn't nearly as excited as I was) and checking out the train on his own stocking!
Also, these are the kids' dressy Christmas outfits. Don't you love how they all coordinate?? Jaxson's outfit was worn by Brody for his first Christmas also.

Okay, I promise not to post about Christmas again until after Thanksgiving. It always annoys me when I walk into stores in October and see Christmas decorations for sale already, and here I am talking about it so soon! I just couldn't wait to share.
2 comments:
No worries....I've had the girls' complete Christmas outfits all the way down to the tights and shoes since September! LOL Can't wait to see pics of the Garman fam at Christmas.
All I have to say is this is the first I have read this particular blog and saw the outfits you got....my shopping trip yesterday was to get Maeteo's christmas outfit. I got him a sweater vest as well with the same pattern, but it is all over the front. LOL they are going to all coordinate!
Post a Comment