Sunday, November 15, 2009

So in Love!

I am completely, totally, crazily (is that even a word?!?!) head-over-heels IN LOVE with my children!!! (Oh, and you too, Kris, lol!) Seriously, they are the reason I was put on this earth. They are our whole world, and I am so thankful every day that God chose to bless us with these beauties. I find that each one of them is always doing something new to melt my heart and make me fall in love with them all over again!

In the past month, the twins have really taken notice to their big brother. They smile like crazy when he gets close to them. I always say to Brody, "Look, she's/he's smiling at you! She/he loves you SO much!!" The twins are also noticing each other when they are side by side. This is very adorable! I can't wait to watch them interact in the coming years. Have you seen that commercial for Froot Loops with the three kids? There's an older brother playing the doctor and a younger girl and boy playing the nurse and patient, respectfully. Kris says he can picture our three doing the same thing!

Last week I snapped a few pictures of the babies while they were laying next to each other. They were both smiling, but Jaxson really would not take his eyes off Emersyn. I wonder what they think when they are looking at each other? Maybe..."So you're the one whose butt was in my face for nine L O N G months!"






POW!!


Some Randoms:
I told Brody to sit next to Jaxson and "read" him a story.
We have books that stay in the kids' bedrooms and books that stay stacked on a wooden chair in the living room. Brody cleared all the books off the chair just so that he could sit in between the babies, ha ha!

My cuter-than-a-cupcake girl!


Jaxson and Daddy snoozing. I think these are the BEST naps, and when I remember back to the time that Brody was a newborn...memories of him and me cuddling on the couch are some of the first that come to mind!


Here I listened-in on a conversation the twins were having, ha ha!
Jax: So, Em...I was the #1 twin, right??
Emmy: Oh...no, no, no, Jaxson. You were #2. I am and always will be older than you.
Jax: Huh.

We have lots of great times to look forward to in the coming weeks. We're making some Thanksgiving decorations, attending BG's holiday parade, celebrating my Grandpa Hipp's 80th birthday, celebrating Thanksgiving, getting the babies baptized, and decorating for the holidays! I am looking forward to tons of family time and making memories together!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Kel, you make me want to read your blog all the time! You're so creative and witty with your writing and pics.I love it. I hope to keep gathering ideas from you ...and I hope to sometime meet up with you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...