I broke out the Bumbo sitters today! I was very excited to use these because we never had one when Brody was a baby. They allow younger babies to sit upright completely unassisted. I've seen people use them inside, outside, in the tub, for feedings, etc. Our friend, Megan, gave us one to borrow, and we purchased another at WalMart after returning some items we didn't need.
Here's Emmy:

I love this one!

How sweet is Big Bro?

Tee hee!

I had my camera ready for this because I just KNEW it was going to happen, but I really didn't think he'd actually fit!

Are you ready for these?? Here's Jax:



I just DARE you to go on and have a bad day now. I mean...
really!! Super smiley guy!
Some together shots:
Doesn't this remind you of bumper cars?
This is for Daddy:
All 3 ~ ahhh, love them.

2 comments:
Your kids just make me smile! They are so stinkin' cute!
Kopelyn is asking Santa for a Bumbo seat for Christmas! ;) Cute updates!!!
Post a Comment