Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Parade & A Birthday

Saturday morning we attended the annual holiday parade in BG. It began at 10:00, which ended up being the perfect time because it fit nicely in between feedings! It was rather chilly at the beginning, but about halfway through the sun came out and warmed us up. It was perfect!

Here's the kiddos waiting for the parade to start:






It was a pretty good parade--Brody enjoyed seeing all the horses and running out to pick up candy. He especially liked the bands that came marching by, which was no surprise to us. He was tapping his little hands and feet along with the beat!


Collecting more candy...made out WAY better at the parade than on Halloween!




Me holding Miss "Keep-Me-Moving-or-Else-I'll-Scream-and-Yell-and-Make-Everyone-Stare" Emmy. Silly girl! But isn't she so gosh darn cute?


Then after naps and the OSU/Michigan game (Go, Bucks!), we packed up and headed to Norwalk for my Grandpa Hipp's birthday party. It was at my Aunt Pam and Uncle Jerry's house. I was so glad most of the family was there because we won't be going back again until Christmas.

Brody looking at the fish with Aunt Deb


Mom and Emersyn...how sweet!


My Grandma and Jaxson


My Aunt Paulette and Jaxson
Brody and Daddy being silly. He is eating whipped cream from Kris's dessert. Brody normally is a great, healthy eater, but it seems that whenever we are at a gathering of some sort he doesn't want to eat much. It really annoys me, ha ha!

We do not have stairs at our house, so whenever we're at someone else's house that has stairs Brody wants to go up and down them a billion times!
Brody and his Uncle Drew must've found some good reading material! Brody was running everywhere wanting to put his little hands on EVERYTHING! This leads me to wonder...how am I going to keep TWO little ones from destroying everything in sight?!?!
I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to, and I don't know how this happened, but I didn't even get a picture of the birthday boy!! Oh, well. Hope you had a wonderful party, Grandpa. Love you!
Had a bunch of cleaning and laundry to do on Sunday. I think I'm beginning to get a small taste of what my mom must've felt like doing laundry and folding clothes for us four kids :)

Here's my little helper:
Hilarious!!

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Em and Jax look so cute in their outfits! If Brody is for hire send him my way....my apron would say "I hate cleaning"! LOL

Kelly Lynn said...

I know, they are my FAVORITE outfits right now!!! I couldn't wait until they fit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...