An unexpected day off to recharge and refuel with my favorite people in the whole darn world.
A day spent laughing and dancing and showing off.
Playing peek-a-boo with my super sweet girl and her oh-so-yummy cheeks.
Reading the same book over and over, and laughing just as hard the tenth time as we did the first...
Enjoying this Indian summer outside...
Hoopin' it up with a deflated basketball...

Randomness...


Randomness...
Ending the day with some tunnel-time...




And while I'm currently having a stare-down with the mountain of laundry on the loveseat...and a pile of dirty dishes keeps laughing at me everytime I walk into the kitchen...and not a single item on my probably-not-going-to-get-around-to-doing list got checked off today...it's alright. I'm cool with that.
Because like I said, it's days like these...that pick ya up, feed the soul, make you thankful, and make you want to hit rewind. :)

2 comments:
i have read this at least once a day since you posted it and everytime it brings tears to my eyes. so stinking true. its a shame some people can't just let themselves enjoy life and all the blessings we have. so glad you're my sister.
These days are so necessary! Just when you think you are about to bust.......a fabulous fog day happens! Your kiddos could brighten anybody's day and give them a rejuvinated start!
P.S. I am so in love with your banner! I want to see this whole photo shoot.
Post a Comment